Yup’ik Women’s Coalition provides resources to:
- Developing a culturally relevant resource program to promote violent free environment for rural villages in the Southwest Region of Alaska.
- Provide on-going support and assistance for victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, date rape and stalking.
- Increase community awareness and grassroots support for coordinated community response.
- Enhance the potential for change and continuity by strengthening the infrastructure of tribal organizations responding to violence against women.
- Collaborate with agencies in Yup’k villages to bring awareness of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Collaborate with state and federal governments, tribes in Alaska and lower forty-eight, and allied organizations to end violence.